We are a family owned company and our goal is just that - to make you feel like family. You are not on your own after a Hetter installation. We don't ever want you to feel like a number. We truly look at our customers fundamentally differently than our competition. We want you as a life long customer. We want you to be a part of our family.
Our reasons are very simple. We want your referral. Referrals are the best form of advertising. Our goal with every installation and every service run is to not only make you happy, but make you happy enough to tell your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers.
"The folks at Trane:
All the research that I did in comparing HVAC systems (Carrier, Bryant, etc) it seemed like other companies would compare themselves to Trane....There are a lot of companies in the Columbus, Ohio area that sell Trane. I was very fortunate to find a company that did a great job! That company was Hetter Heating & Cooling...Please note that I do not often participate in consumer surveys but I felt it was important to let you know the integrity and high STANDARDS this company has set for itself and to let you know that you are well represented by a company like Hetter Heating & Cooling."
Chief Master Sgt. Steve
We offer Maintenance Agreements with selected installations. Why? We want to prove to you that we are committed to your satisfaction - today, tomorrow and ten years from now. To us, that is the essence of the Hetter difference.
Hetter Heating & Cooling specializes in residential replacement systems. We strongly believe in consistently investing training dollars in our technicians. All our workers are our employees. They are all factory trained and EPA certified. All Hetter employees have passed a national background screen. Again, added value that is not only peace of mind for our customers, but just something else that separates us from our competition.
We are licensed and insured. Our customers commonly tell us that our guys are very professional, competent, knowledgeable and polite. We have numerous letters on our testimonial page stating just that.
According to industry research, as few as 1 job in 10 is installed correctly. Also, industry studies have shown that as much as 50% of A/C units tested had an improper refrigerant charge. Our commitment to you is the highest quality installation in the market.
- Not only our solid track record with the Better Business Bureau, but the fact Hetter is among an exclusive fraternity of businesses having won the BBB’s 2010 Torch Award.
- A decade of SUPERIOR service as judged by Angie’s List (2001 through 2012).
- Our partnership with the world’s most reliable manufacturer of HVAC equipment - Trane.
- Hetter is among an elite fraternity of Trane dealers having won the 2005 Trane SOAR Award for central Ohio.
- Hetter has maintained our Trane Comfort Specialist status for close to a decade now. Comfort Specialist dealers are among Trane’s best because they are consistently graded by the customers they serve and are held to Trane’s quality standards.
- Hetter is one of a handful of Columbia Gas’s pre-qualified contractors. We are a proud partner in CG’s Home Performance Solutions program.
- Hetter is one of a handful of AEP’s pre-qualified contractors. We are a proud partner in AEP’s Grid Smart program.
- Hetter is a proud member of ACCA (Air Conditioner Contractor’s of America).
- All Hetter installations are performed according to ACCA Standard 5 Specifications.
- Because of the investment we've made in properly training our employees (curve balls happen everyday in our industry – our guys hit curve balls out of the park)
- We challenge ANY HVAC company in central Ohio to match the number of hours per employee we invest EVERY year in training. Anyone?
- Our outstanding customer satisfaction numbers and awards are a direct reflection of the investment we continually make in training our employees. Our partnerships should be a powerful indication to you that our industry has noticed.
- All our employees have passed a NATIONAL background screen.
- All our technicians are uniformed Hetter employees who will be wearing an ID badge.
- Our in-depth 34-point quality control installation audit to make sure we missed nothing.
- Our service technicians are NATE certified. This is the highest certification a technician in our industry can achieve. Again, our customers can be assured that not only will the diagnosis of the problem with their unit be accurate, but the repair will be performed in the most cost effective way possible.
- Hetter Heating & Cooling is one of a handful of central Ohio HVAC companies to offer FREE Heat Loss Heat Gain Load Calculations with all estimates. We believe so strongly in the Load Calculation, we’ve dedicated a whole web page to it.
- Our best form of advertising is your referral - we are motivated to make you not only satisfied, but happy enough to tell your friends and neighbors.
- We pride ourselves on servicing our customer after the sale when a vast majority of our competition is long gone. We look at our customers fundamentally differently than our competition. We want a long term relationship with you. Our service tech's are instructed to evaluate your needs like you are family.
- Hetter’s EXCELLENCE EVERY TIME commitment to you. Not only are we committed to the BEST installation day experience in central Ohio with the BEST installation technicians, but we offer the BEST follow-up in the city.